Hammerhead - Bard College pre VAZ AmRep Live - Old Punk Shows and Demo Tapes
Old Punk Shows and Demo Tapes: Hammerhead - Bard College pre VAZ AmRep Live

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hammerhead - Bard College pre VAZ AmRep Live



This is an actual photo from the show!
October 31, 1992

they opened for Melvins.

most incredible ever.

they wrote a song about college students.
it is called Smart.
they play that one first.

LINK:
mega up load .com/?d=XS2Q5PH2

Hurray Hammerhead!

Bard College, NY Student Center.

someone was there taping from the soundboard.
any idea where THAT record is now???

3 comments:

bill said...

i was at this show. changed my life, actually.

AH said...

I was there too. Saw the Melvins again just last night -- 17 years later.

Amrep 4 Life said...

Yeah, Hammerhead changed my life too. And yes, it's going to cost me over $500 bucks just to see them in August at the Amrep Fest. I love Amrep, but even if no bands other than Hammerhead were playing, I would still be there. I wish they would just fucking reunite already. Oh, and FUCK the Melvins. Sounds like Bor - Fuck - ing