Bands like Live Skull (pictures of Castro dead) - Old Punk Shows and Demo Tapes
Old Punk Shows and Demo Tapes: Bands like Live Skull (pictures of Castro dead)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bands like Live Skull (pictures of Castro dead)


These are bands that kinda fall into that area:

Ritual Tension

Rat at Rat R (their older stuff)

Of Cabbages and Kings
This is from the vinyl source. Basic Pain Basic Pleasure. Last track on LP
Track ripped at 320kBps


Will add to this list... send suggestions!

LIVE SKULL HERE

we dont have any photos of castro dead. thats mainly because he isnt dead yet.
be patient please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love skull

I have all the stuff and would like you add some similar sound bands
I'd like live video shows of live skull I don't have,visit my page with shows at www.freewebs.com/almudeno69